We have years of experience in taxation consultancy which would increase the efficiency of handling various individual and corporate taxation issues and your time and resources can be focused on the development of your company’s business. Our scope of services include:
- Preparation & filing a tax return;
- Calculating the estimated tax liability;
- Corporate tax planning;
- Advising on the implication of HK profits tax on individuals, sole
proprietors or partnerships;
- Advising on estate duty and stamp duty;
- Assist customers to reply any inquiries issued by the IRD;
- Act as the tax representative of our customers on objection of tax
We perform our audit engagement with reference to the auditing standards issued by the HKICPA but at the same will assess the business nature and the special situation of each client in order to formulate and carry out the risk-based approach for an efficient audit.
One of the statutory requirements under the Inland Revenue Ordinance states that a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong has to submit its profits tax return together with the audited financial statements. Apart from the annual statutory audit, a special audit with audited financial statements of the companies to be performed by auditors is required in one of the following situations in order to protect the interests of shareholders:
- Investigation on management misconduct;
- Sale of business (es) and related valuation;
- Merger & acquisition or listing; and
- Reporting on operation efficiency & management performance, etc.